Observation log of this experiment

Log of my observations on myself, others, life, music, films, philosophy, economy, business, technology, physics, career, travelling, running, swimming, sex, politics, and food

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Goldilocks- a bundle of contraditions- hazaaron khwahishein aisi

Sunday, September 03, 2006

My virgin post- please dont look

This is my blog ever. "How do you feel about that?", one of my fav. professors (thr aren't that many of my-favourite-professors- I can count more chins on my face and I only have one. Okay--one and a half) often asked. Well Hal (Gregerson), I feel like a virgin under pressure to perform. So could I ask you folks to look the other way and ignore this post. Seriously mate..stop reading this post now.

Well okay..you can see just thoda sa. I wonder what one should write about in a virgin blog. Well, the first topic that comes to mind is myself, and the observation log of the last 28 years of this experiment codenamed "Yours Truly V 1.69"

Yidiyidiyada, lived and studied in New Delhi, did a bit of dramatics and physics and as such was an Outstanding (standing outside the class as punishment) student. Till I was about 18 and moved to Bombay to do engineering from IIT
. After that I worked in bombay for four years.

Ahaa...lets stop right there. Finally I can write about something other than myself (I am not my most comfortable topic that I know about) So I am the bestest person to tell you about the
Apni Dilli Oye versus Aamchi Mumbai debate. Thus goes the debate:

Mumbai has more potholes and potheads and a much worse traffic situation than New Delhi. While driving my Sukhoi (Indian manufactured japanese car called Maruti rechristened after a Russian Fighter Jet) I had to remember exactly where the potholes on the road were, in addition to the route. I still remember that there were two potholes on the intersection of Andheri-kurla road, and western express highway, the first one just next to the petrol pump, and the second one a little behind, to the left.

Well so Delhi wins hands down, culturally, academically, economically, infrastructurally, politically, physically, linguistically, and gastronomically. Okay...it wasnt exactly an impartial debate but you get the general drift of the things to come in "Yours Truly V 1.69"! (and no the version number this is not my GPA, its my DoB)

Bwahahahahahahhahahahaha...this is my kingdom and I own it. Kneel down and kiss my feet, as my fav professor used to say (no offence to Hal)

1 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

Hey Did you study in NPS Chanakya puri?

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home